every snide little comment
every contemptuous glance
thrown her way
designed to break her
eat away her resistance
burrow to her core
Even hope is keeping its distance.
the wounds are slowly, secretly
Manifesting.
in the middle of the night
no one can hear, yet she still hides.
Oh girl, why do you cry, so
Heartwrenchingly.
Going back for zcomp trng was surprisingly good. Maybe cos Pi & I decided to actually help instead of just observe(: For the first time in eons, I got to be casualty! The jnrs should thank their lucky stars that I chose to be unconscious throughout cos my other option's always hysteria:D Jnrs have become more retarded than ever, we kept laughing during the insane FA cases. Yes, I'm glad that the groups have bonded (or at least, appear to be) cos at the end of the day, it's all that matters. It was true for us, will be true for everyone else. (Of course, on the way, you can also try to beat a certain annoying school) Hah(:
Somehow the Macs at street13 is just better.
Was all smiles after reading Someone’s msg, I'm still quite touched.
I miss my dad, Saudi Arabia sucks.
I clenched my fists so hard, it bled where my nails dug in. It hurts in a place time can't heal. I'm sick of all this fakeness,
Smile, & thou shalt be alright.
every contemptuous glance
thrown her way
designed to break her
eat away her resistance
burrow to her core
Even hope is keeping its distance.
the wounds are slowly, secretly
Manifesting.
in the middle of the night
no one can hear, yet she still hides.
Oh girl, why do you cry, so
Heartwrenchingly.
Going back for zcomp trng was surprisingly good. Maybe cos Pi & I decided to actually help instead of just observe(: For the first time in eons, I got to be casualty! The jnrs should thank their lucky stars that I chose to be unconscious throughout cos my other option's always hysteria:D Jnrs have become more retarded than ever, we kept laughing during the insane FA cases. Yes, I'm glad that the groups have bonded (or at least, appear to be) cos at the end of the day, it's all that matters. It was true for us, will be true for everyone else. (Of course, on the way, you can also try to beat a certain annoying school) Hah(:
Somehow the Macs at street13 is just better.
Was all smiles after reading Someone’s msg, I'm still quite touched.
I miss my dad, Saudi Arabia sucks.
I clenched my fists so hard, it bled where my nails dug in. It hurts in a place time can't heal. I'm sick of all this fakeness,
Smile, & thou shalt be alright.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home